понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

CLICK TIGHT STUNTASTIC DOWNLOAD

You've got a lot of gunshots in there too and just adds to the high power of this song. Yukmouth comes pretty funny I guess, it's a love song but he still comes like he always comes very thuggish. Think money, think cars, think jewelery, think crib I think everyone who has this album will agree that this is Yukmouth's most commercial album, and I for one am not complaining. The hook sounds Arabic too although I think it's just English that they switched up so much to the point that it sounds Arabic cause I can understand the words be easy in it. Cuz ya first born is strugglin' and it's hard to stay drug free Cock back loaded and about to explode Like the 12 story 'jects, bitch I'm outta control Alpine reliant, police defiant, Kentucky Fried and Popeye's 1 client Represent the look like the great Sam Cook Put a star by every freak in my true black book Clutch tight fist pumped way in the air, pagan, you dealin' with a microphone bear Tear, pear, where?

Uploader: Taunris
Date Added: 21 March 2012
File Size: 11.45 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 20796
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You might even want to skip this one if you want to keep the momentum in the album. Gangsta Girl drops the first verse wich is pretty cool for a female verse. Deidre Selene Another one of my favourite songs off the album.

Click Tight Stuntastic-

The others do a pretty okay job too but they don't stand out that much. The beat is very mobbed out, I'm feeling it to the fullest. I got cocaine raps Ya hardcore CB4 uproar made a nice comeback, but didn't touch my score A Farrakhan listener, white world prisoner My frisk down is just like the state pen for visitors Ghetto red hots, guns, crack and macks, fly clubs, no love and cocaine raps Spendin' ways incredible, money untraceable Niggas start to jack when the money ain't available Baby you talk too much, pass the blunt I'm tryin' to give your fine ass the raw and uncut I got no time to be a crybaby fool Forgive me, but they got me packin' pocket tools Fresh out say fuck 'em, yeah, I made a gang of raps Smokin' weed in a rental with the gangsta tracks Straight chewy, and a nigga got a gang of pride Check the battle or the struggle through my Chinese eyes Had to tighten up the fade, got my murder 1 shades Still tryin' to fuck them freaks from my highschool days B.

The beat has some Latin feelings in it but only subtle, some nice guitars and castanets. Hin, an ala-zae, send yo mama to the store. It's a midtempo beat with some nice heavy violins in it but there's also this annoying sound, kind of like a ticking clock wich is repeating throughout the song the all time.

Stuntastic-Click Tight Boyz

But to me it's kind of boring especially since the hook is really bad, it's just calling out cities and saying they like Yukmouth, Devin and Ampichino.

Yukmouth Yukmouth meets Clipse, that's what this sounds like. The hook, sung by Tonya Herron, is very good and fits the feeling of the album perfectly. What that deuce deuce poppin' like? A very slow beat with some oriental sounds and a nice guitar in it.

I'm that nigga thugged out in the V. And I think this will get him a lot of stujtastic fans, without losing a lot of the old ones. The violins and a very dramatical, even hectic sound in the back make stjntastic a good beat. He doesn't do that thugged out rugged voice anymore, he calmed it down. You've got some needle noise on there wich only makes it sound even older. I think everyone who has this album will agree that this is Yukmouth's most commercial album, and I for one am not complaining.

The hook sounds Arabic too although I think it's just English that they switched up so much to the point that it sounds Arabic cause I can understand the words be easy in it.

It's a pimp song with a very laidback and West Coast feel to it. Hin, an ala-zae, I think I'm gonna leave this world. Krizz Kaliko Believe me when I say that this stuntasyic my favourite Regime track, it's really off the meter. Anyway you want me to give it to ya, your wish is my command baby It has parts in it sung by Krizz Shuntastic wich sounds like choir-singing wich really fits the beat. We all know Yukmouth could easily do a full song by himself but it seems like he wanted a lot of his friends on here, wich is okay by me but some might not like this.

I saved the best for last. This time I'm not feeling Yukmouth's flow that much, it's probably cause the song is not energetic enough. Drunker than a motherfucker spittin that shit [E] High rank, nigga poor Scratch scratch taller than Manute Bol Cash rules everything around me 40 why they why they get the money Oh tell me baby gon' be no catchin', itght ya catch before 40 ah big Danz said a step man, can't win uh 1-Luv to my niggaz in stuhtastic Youth yo Gettin' swoll, bulkin' up, drinkin' pruneau Y'all stay the same, got some extra whoop I think I need a drink The waiter got stunttastic fuckin like me right in here bitches sooner than I think The LAPD's on crack man They shot my nigga Tone Tucker in the back man Prejudiced motherfuckers!

Everybody comes so good that I'd think everybody on this song could break any rapper off.

Click Tight - Flossin (Music Track) on Frogtoon Music

The hook sung by Deidre and Dru Down, I think, do a stuntastc excellent job on the hook wich is the thing that gives this song that little extra. You can guess this song is perfect for summer, you just want to catch the next flight to Florida and have a beach party.

Yukmouth comes okay on this one but nothing too special. You know who I am You know Cash Money my fam' Who else could it be with me and Geezy spinnin' that Lam' Rockin' that ice, poppin' that cham' Jumpin' out in front a warehouse dressed in Hot Boy wear Glock on my side - you know stuntastc ain't gettin' checked at the door Get outta line, we leave a nigga brains on the dance floor Back to the coffee cup and drop the ice Shake it up When it come out, it's gon' fuck your eyes up Like I said last time:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий