пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD DOMIER DOMO GENESIS

Mais acessadas de Domo Genesis. Credits adapted from Discogs. Editar playlist Apagar playlist tem certeza que deseja deletar esta playlist? Put that shit in the air, og got me feelin' rare Flashy nigga, i don't care, pre-rolleds in my domier Louis shit for hoochie chicks who gon' flock in here Cause they hear i'm the hottest shit that's gonna drop this year Stop it, fear, domier the genesis Put flames to any shit, chiefin' like i'm an indian I don't think i'm a quit this shit, like i invented it Salute me gang apprentice-ship where you can't get no membership Simple with sentences, soft spoken like bitches lips Scathe yours, but here to take 'em back like we rented this So where my mental is, higher than the sky is The flyest, the flyer bitches wanna fuck a pilot Ignite it, the weed, the medicator supplied it The more doobie i smoke the more heavier my eyelids Exactly what fly is, comin' from the tip top Everybody wanna hate me like chris rock Catch another o of weed at the pit stop Wipe me down i'm blowin' paper cause my shit's hot Did you catch that? The mixtape was self-released for free on Odd Future 's Tumblr page on August 30, domier domo genesis

Uploader: Douktilar
Date Added: 19 October 2010
File Size: 23.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 51935
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Raps, nice shoes, girls times two Fly shit, recognition of my whole crew I'm that nigga right now, watch me redefine cool, cool, cool.

Editar playlist Apagar playlist tem certeza que deseja deletar esta playlist? Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. Domo Genesis en Septiembre.

domier domo genesis

Quem pode ouvir essa lista? The mixtape was self-released for free on Odd Future 's Tumblr page on August 30, Borrar playlist Cancelar Guardar. The Dena Tape untitled Fireplace: This page was last edited on 28 Novemberat Rolling Papers is the debut mixtape by American rapper Domo Genesis.

fomo

Rolling Papers (mixtape) - Wikipedia

Retrieved from " https: The production is dazed, MF Doom -esque psych-rap—good for vibe, not close attention—and Domo's voice, usually deep in the mix, works just the same. Mi perfil Enviar letra Mensajes Editar Salir. Put that shit in the air, og got me feelin' rare Flashy nigga, i don't care, pre-rolleds in my domier Louis shit for hoochie chicks who gon' flock in here Cause they hear i'm the hottest shit that's gonna drop this year Stop it, fear, domier the genesis Put flames to any shit, chiefin' like i'm an indian I don't think i'm a quit this shit, like i invented it Salute me gang apprentice-ship where you can't get no membership Simple with sentences, soft spoken like bitches lips Scathe yours, but here to take 'em back like we rented this So where my mental is, higher than the sky is The flyest, the genfsis bitches wanna fuck a pilot Ignite it, the weed, the medicator supplied it The more doobie i smoke the genesos heavier my eyelids Exactly what fly is, comin' from the tip top Everybody wanna hate me like chris rock Catch another o of weed at the pit stop Wipe me down i'm blowin' paper cause my shit's hot Did you catch that?

Views Read Edit View history.

Domier Lyrics by Domo Genesis

Raps, nice shoes, girls times two Fly shit, recognition of my whole crew I'm that nigga right now, watch me redefine cool, cool, cool. Deep-voiced, sleepy-eyed Domo doesn't have dkmier magnetic bloodlust of the rest of the crew; most of the time, he just wants to puff away in peace.

If you're in the right mood, Rolling Papers wafts past nicely. Odd Future Odd Future Records. Pitchfork Media on the album: Tyler, the Creator Syd tha Kyd. Dominique Cole Tyler Okonma. Mais acessadas de Domo Genesis.

Put that shit in the air, og got me feelin' rare Flashy nigga, i don't care, pre-rolleds in my domier Louis shit for hoochie chicks who gon' flock in here Cause they hear i'm the hottest shit that's gonna drop this year Stop it, fear, domier the genesis Put flames to any shit, chiefin' like i'm an indian I don't think i'm a quit this shit, like i invented it Salute me gang apprentice-ship where you can't get no membership Simple with sentences, soft spoken like bitches lips Scathe yours, but here to take 'em back like we rented this So where my mental is, higher than the sky is The flyest, the flyer bitches wanna fuck a pilot Ignite it, the weed, the medicator supplied it Genesls more doobie i smoke the more heavier my eyelids Exactly what fly is, comin' from the tip top Everybody wanna hate me like chris rock Catch another o of weed at the pit stop Wipe me down i'm blowin' paper cause my shit's hot Did you eomier that?

Quiero recibir notificaciones de artistas destacados y noticias. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. If you're not, things get boring fast.

domier domo genesis

Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Cole Okonma Sydney Bennett. Under the Influence Raps, nice shoes, girls times two Fly shit, recognition of my whole crew I'm that nigga right now, watch me redefine cool, cool, cool.

DOMIER - Domo Genesis -

Credits adapted from Discogs. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Articles with short description Articles with hAudio microformats. Put that shit in the air, og got me feelin' rare Flashy nigga, i don't care, pre-rolleds in my domier Louis shit for hoochie chicks who gon' flock in domirr Cause they hear i'm the hottest shit that's gonna drop this year Stop it, fear, domier the genesis Put flames to any shit, chiefin' like i'm an indian I don't think i'm a quit this shit, like i invented it Salute me gang apprentice-ship where you can't get no membership Simple with sentences, soft spoken like bitches lips Scathe yours, but here to take 'em back like we rented this So where my mental is, higher than the sky is The flyest, the flyer bitches wanna fuck a pilot Ignite it, the weed, the medicator supplied it The more doobie i smoke yenesis more heavier my eyelids Exactly what fly is, comin' from the tip top Everybody wanna hate me like chris rock Catch another o of weed at the pit stop Wipe me down i'm blowin' paper cause my shit's hot Did you catch that?

The OF Tape Vol.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий